- Social and Economic Development Strategies Program (SEDS)
Application deadline: Jun 6, 2013
Grants for tribal community-based organizations, tribes, and village governments for social and economic infrastructure development.
- Cooperative Agreements for State-Sponsored Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention
Application deadline: Jun 13, 2013
Funding for state and tribal sponsored programs for preventing youth suicide.
- Homeless Female Veterans' and Veterans with Families Reintegration Program
Application deadline: Jun 14, 2013
Awards grants to organizations that provide services to homeless female veterans and veterans with families, and assist them with finding and retaining meaningful employment.
- Native Hawaiian and American Indian Nonprofit Organization Child Care Grants
Letter of Intent (Optional): May 10, 2013
Application deadline: Jun 24, 2013
Awards grants to nonprofit organizations to provide child care to underserved Native Hawaiian AI/AN youth and families.
- Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG)
Application deadline: Jun 28, 2013
Grants to improve the economic conditions of rural areas. Assistance provided to rural areas under this program may include technical assistance for business development and economic development planning.
- Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program
Application deadline: Jul 8, 2013
Funding to support planning, capital, and operating assistance for Tribal public transit services.
- Rural Cooperative Development Grant (RCDG)
Application deadline: Jul 15, 2013
Grants to improve the economic condition of rural areas by assisting individuals or entities in the startup, expansion or operational improvement of rural cooperatives and other business entities.
- HOPE VI Main Street Program
Application deadline: Jul 22, 2013
Awards grants to small communities to assist in the in the renovation of an historic or traditional central business district or Main Street area by replacing unused commercial space in buildings with affordable housing units.
- Section 538 Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program (GRRHP)
Application deadline: Dec 31, 2013
Provides credit enhancements to encourage private and public lenders to make new loans for affordable rental properties.
- Business and Industry Guaranteed Loans
Application deadline: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
Loans to improve, develop, or finance business, industry, and employment and improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities.