- HHS/National Institutes of Health (NIH): National Research Mentoring Network (NRMN) (U54) Grant. The NRMN will be a nationwide consortium to enhance the training and career development of individuals from diverse backgrounds who are pursuing biomedical, behavioral, clinical, and social science research careers. Deadline for letters of intent is February 18, 2014. Learn more.
- HHS/Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA): NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program. Eligible applicants must be licensed registered nurses or nursing faculty, have completed their training, and be employed full time at an eligible critical shortage facility. Deadline is February 27, 2014, 7:30 pm ET. Learn more.
Non-Federal Grants - Organizations
- The Colorado Trust: Health Equity Advocacy – Phase I Grant. To be eligible, applicants must be Colorado-based nonprofit organizations. Deadline is February 19, 2014. Learn more.
Non-Federal Grants - Individual
- The Landon Foundation and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): Landon Foundation-AACR INNOVATOR Award for Research in Tumor Microenvironment. AACR membership is required. Non-members interested in this grant opportunity must submit a satisfactory application for AACR membership. Grant application deadline is February 10, 2014, 12:00 pm ET. Learn more.
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN): Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award. The award is available to full-time, independent investigators affiliated with a nonprofit academic, medical, or research institution in the United States or Canada. Deadline for letters of intent is February 12, 2014. Learn more.