- HHS/National Institutes of Health: Prescription Drug Abuse (R01) Grant. View Full Announcement
$500k or less . . .
- HHS/National Institutes of Health: Prescription Drug Misuse (R21) Grant. View Full Announcement
- HHS/Office on Women's Health: Safety and Health for Older Women. View Full Announcement [PDF | 166KB]
Minority Population Specific: $500k or less . . .
- The Seattle Indian Health Board's Urban Indian Health Institute (UIHI): Partnership to Support Depression Programming (PSDP). An opportunity for Urban Indian Health Organizations (UIHOs) to participate in a facilitated partnership and strategic planning process. Supported by a cooperative agreement through the Office of Minority Health. View Full Announcement
$500k or less . . .
- The Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA): PHA End Childhood Obesity Innovation Challenge. The finalists will win a trip to Washington, D.C., where they'll present their idea before a panel of judges and all attendees at the PHA's Building a Healthier Future Summit on March 6-8, 2013. View Full Announcement
- The Sunflower Foundation: Letters of Intent (LOI), Integrated Care Initiative. View Full Announcement
- The Commonwealth Fund: Webinar. Mongan Commonwealth Fund Fellowship in Minority Health Policy. November 13, 2012, at 2:00 pm, ET. Learn More
- The American Heart Association/Macy's: Go Red for Women Multicultural Scholarship Fund. View Full Announcement
- Montana State University: NIMHD NIH-funded fellowship. Graduate Education in Health for Minority Scholars (GEhMS). View Full Announcement
- The University of Minnesota: The Division of Epidemiology & Community Health/Nutrition Graduate Program. PostdoctoraL Fellowship in Nutrition and Cancer. View Full Announcement
- Center of Excellence for Suicide Prevention of the Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN2): Postdoctoral Fellowship Positions now open. View Full Announcement
- The University of Arizona: Graduate Certificate in Maternal & Child Health (MCH)Scholarships avaialble. View Full Announcement