If you are a parent or caregiver, check out these resources to help promote your child's good health:
- Vaccines -- Vaccination is one of the best ways to protect children from several potentially serious diseases. Get recommended vaccine information based on your child's age group.
- Nutrition Resources and 10 Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits (pdf) -- Encourage children to eat vegetables and fruits by making it fun. Get ideas for healthy snacks and meals.
- Child Development -- Get the basics about healthy development; learn about specific conditions that affect development; get parenting tips; and more.
- Developmental Milestones -- Skills such as crawling, walking, and waving are developmental milestones. Check out milestones for children between the ages of two months and five years.
- Oral Health -- Find out what you can do to help prevent tooth decay and other oral diseases.
- Child Safety -- Get resources to help keep your child safe during different stages of development.
- Physical Activity -- Children need 60 minutes of play with moderate to vigorous activity every day. Get ideas for steps you can take to increase your child's level of activity.